Back to Blog

Adapted Kitchen Table (Simplified IFS for Addiction) in Cantonese

Sep 24, 2025

心靈圓桌練習 · Inner Round Table Practice

這個練習幫助你安靜下來,傾聽自己內心不同的聲音。就好像一家人坐在圓桌旁邊飲茶,每個人都有機會開口。目標不是讓誰閉嘴,而是讓大家都講一講,然後慢慢走向和諧。
This practice helps you listen to different inner voices. Imagine a round table at dim sum, where everyone has a seat and a chance to speak. The goal is not to silence anyone, but to let each voice be heard and move toward harmony.


步驟一:準備 · Step 1. Prepare

找一個安靜的地方,深呼吸幾次。想像眼前有一張圓桌,上面有五張椅子,為你內心的重要角色而設。
Find a quiet place. Take a few breaths. Imagine a round table with five chairs, each holding an important role inside you.


步驟二:五個聲音 · Step 2. Meet the Five Voices

  1. 小孩(細個時嘅自己) · The Little One
    就好似細個嘅你,仲需要關懷。問:「你需要乜嘢?你想講乜?」
    Like your younger self who still needs care. Ask: “What do you need? What do you want to say?”

  2. 嚴肅長輩(批評嘅聲音) · The Stern Elder
    好似一個嚴肅嘅家人,擔心你出事,用責備保護你。問:「你驚咩?想我避開乜?」
    Like a strict elder, worried for your safety, protecting through criticism. Ask: “What are you worried about? What do you want me to avoid?”

  3. 少年戰士(青春期) · The Young Warrior
    帶住火氣,想爭取自由,好似年輕人反抗父母一樣。問:「你最唔服氣嘅係乜?想我堅持乜?」
    Full of fire, wanting freedom, like a teenager rebelling. Ask: “What do you feel strongly about? What do you want me to fight for?”

  4. 慈愛長者(有智慧嘅父母) · The Wise Elder
    就好似一位慈祥老師或者阿爺阿嫲,用溫和嘅方式指引你。問:「如果你要安慰我,你會點講?」
    Like a kind teacher or grandparent, guiding gently. Ask: “If you wanted to comfort me, what would you say?”

  5. 祖先之位(見證者) · The Ancestor Seat
    好似祖先坐喺神台前,安靜咁睇住一切。問:「當你望住大家一齊,你見到乜?」
    Like an ancestor at the family altar, watching silently. Ask: “When you see everyone together, what do you notice?”


步驟三:聆聽 · Step 3. Listen

比每個聲音都有機會講,唔好插嘴,唔好爭辯。就好似飲茶時,逐個人輪流講。
Let each voice speak. Don’t interrupt, don’t argue. Like dim sum, where each person takes a turn to talk.


步驟四:一家共坐 · Step 4. Share the Table

最後,想像佢哋一齊飲茶食飯。對自己講:
「你哋都係我一部分,你哋都有智慧。我哋可以和諧共處。」
Finally, imagine them sharing tea and food together. Say to yourself:
“You all belong. Each of you has wisdom. We can live in harmony.”


👉 最緊要:唔好心急。 由容易傾偈嘅角色開始,慢慢其他聲音都會出現。
👉 Most important: Don’t rush. Start with the voices that are easier to hear, and the others will speak in time.

Don't miss a beat!

New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox. 

We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.